Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Clean-Cut Atlantic 10 Blog

For all of you in search of material in regards to men's basketball in the Atlantic 10 Conference, you are on the right page. My name is Jacob Mishkin and I am a sports fanatic who plays college tennis for St. Bonaventure University in the A-10 (Don't worry, I won't be bias). Nothing on my blog will jump out at you besides, the words you see on your screen. Basically, my blog will consist predominately of words. The background on this basic blog will be anything but special and there will be no pictures that jump out at you because, there will be zero pictures to see! All of that complex mumbo-jumbo is not needed. In our world today, valuable information that needs to be said is unfortunately thrown aside in order to please viewers. My goal of this blog is to not necessarily please you, the main objective is to rather give you a great amount of substance and information in all of my posts about Men's Basketball in the Atlantic 10. This newspaper-like blog is going to be somewhat unattractive and gray, yet it will be to the point. If you want information, that is what I will pass down to you. I am creating this blog for fun and with the intention of providing everyone interesting insights on A-10 basketball related news. I will give you everything you need to know about one of the most intriguing conferences in Division 1 athletics, the Atlantic 10 Conference. Stay tuned! 
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment